Love is in the air! February is right around the corner, which means it’s time to start planning for the perfect Valentine’s Date with your special someone! Allow us to give you a few, budget-friendly and romantic ideas to surprise your favorite person ever.
Valentine’s Day can be stressful...
Valentine’s Day is a complicated holiday because both partners have to do something. It can be hard to surprise your significant other with a full day of fun because you don’t know what they’re trying to surprise you with!
One thing that my boyfriend and I always make sure of is that we consecrate our time to surprise. He agrees to take me to dinner or do something at night, and I plan our morning and day ahead. This helps the day run smoothly and it feels like you’re getting an entire day of so much love and happiness! Don’t let the planning and surprising stress you out. At the end of the day, it’s all about spending time with one another and celebrating your love.
Our Valentine’s Date Idea for You and Your Lover
*Insert heart eyes emoji* Planning Valentine’s Day is so different from planning any other date. On an anniversary, it’s just your day but on Valentine’s Day, you’re sharing it with every other couple out there! That’s why it’s important that you make it special and personal.
We say ditch the restaurants and make dinner happen on your own.
Going out on Valentine’s Day is nice, but it’s always super crowded and you end up feeling every other couple in the restaurant. No special treatment. #Basic, no thank you.
That’s why we suggest an at-home picnic in the backyard or a day date at the park in a secluded area where you (probably) had your first kiss. Ah, pure bliss.
Valentine’s Picnic Date Must-Haves
Act like teenagers again and plan the most epic picnic date ever. The best part about picnics is they don’t have to be expensive or fancy, and they are so, so intimate and meaningful. The thought alone is enough to make your significant other happy. Here’s everything you need for the best picnic date ever!
- BeachSheetz: Obvvvvviously, why wouldn’t you lay on the most practical outdoor blanket ever? BeachSheetz is water-proof, sand-proof, and heat-resistant. You can stay calm, cool, and collected during the entire date. I can’t speak for all men, but all the ladies will agree that sand/dirt/wet grass… sucks. With BeachSheetz, you avoid ALL of that. The durable material is leak-proof and sand, dirt, or anything else sticky and annoying just glides right off. Purchase BeachSheetz here.
- Food: Duh, you have to eat at a picnic! Don’t go overboard with this. Make something that can be packed easily in a cooler like sandwiches, finger foods, or premade subs from your favorite drive-in place.
- Celebratory Beverage: Whether it’s sparkling water or the fanciest bottle of champagne on the market, cheers-ing to love never gets old. (Don’t forget glasses!)
- Blanket: To cuddle up with, of course! Whether you’re laying under the stars or watching the waves at the beach, a blanket will keep you close and that much more in love.
- Backpack: You’ll need a backpack to carry all the essentials. Oh, wait! BeachSheetz covers that for you! The BeachSheetz Blanket listed as No. 1 on this list? Yeah, it’s also a backpack. It converts from a drawstring backpack to a full seven-by-seven foot blanket. Boo-yah!
We hope that you have the best Valentine’s Date ever. We know that your significant other will have the best experience ever. Regardless of what you say or do, as long as you bring BeachSheetz, he/she will be in good hands. ;)